- This classic floor clock features a swan neck pediment, and includes a turned finial with a decorative carving.
- Satin brass dial features elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with a silver chapter ring and satin black Arabic numerals. An astrological, blue moon phase accents the dial.
- The brushed satin brass pendulum and weight shells are set against a decorative olive ash burl patterned back panel.
- Beveled glass enhances the lower door. The top side glass panels are removable for easy access to the movement.
- Reeded columns include heavily detailed carvings and turned bottom caps which frame the door.
- The sculpted base features a decorative cutout.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with chime silence option.
- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with capsule is included for recording your clock's ownership history for future generations.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
H. 81-1/4" (206 cm)
W. 20-1/4" (51 cm)
D. 11-1/2" (29 cm)